http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z104/danielle982/2011/Two%20Little%20Tots/twolittletotsnavigation4.png

January 26, 2009

Just look at that face....

Happy Monday. I hope everyone had a great weekend. I was at the computer on Friday afternoon, the girls were playing and it got very quite...I turned around and found Kaylin on the couch throwing all of the pillows on the floor and loving it!

Just look at that face...

On another note, little Mara is giving us a run for our money...she has been up at all hours of the night for the past week and not taking good naps. Last night it was 4 times, I think...it is all a blur to me. I am hoping for a little more sleep out of that lady this week...let's pray that will happen!

Her she is happy as can be in the tub!

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment--Melissa