http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z104/danielle982/2011/Two%20Little%20Tots/twolittletotsnavigation4.png

June 12, 2009

Happy Birthday

The girls have had a busy day so far and a great 2nd Birthday! This morning they opened gifts and got an American Girl Bitty Baby from us and a tiny sprouts growth chart. K just loved her baby...M did too, but K is s a little mommy!

Then we headed to Como Zoo for the morning...it was beautiful out and we let them walk with us...no stroller and we all loved that new freedom! They loved seeing all of the animals and kept asking for more. They rode the little train with daddy and then we all went on the carousel to ride on the horses...they loved it!
I will have more pictures coming next week. We are off to have the girl's pictures taken and then out for birthday dinner. Their party is tomorrow, so I will do a huge recap of that next week.
Enjoy your weekend.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET GIRLS!!!!! I hope you have a BEAUTIFUL day today and have lots of fun with Mommy & Daddy. Have fun at your photo shoot and smile and be goofy :) Hope to see you soon!

    Love, Jac, Bri and Logan

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment--Melissa