So, I don't have any wonderful pictures to post today, but Noemi...our photographer just posted some of our pictures on her blog...and I LOVE THEM!!!! I can't stop looking at them...I can't wait to see more and get my CD and get more pictures framed of our girls.
Thank you Noemi! I love them and can't wait until our fall pictures with you this year...for a great photo for our Christmas card.
Check out Noemi if you are looking for a wonderful photographer she is the BEST!
Enjoy the beautiful summer day...it is a hot one!
June 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Melissa,
ReplyDeleteI saw the pictures of your family on Noemi's website. They are truly beautiful!
The first time I have been to your blog:) It is truely beautiful. I love your slide show. It might have been the song playing at the time, but it brought tears to my eyes. Your daughters are precious. Very, very cute!
ReplyDeletethey are so great! love your outfit!!!
ReplyDelete