http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z104/danielle982/2011/Two%20Little%20Tots/twolittletotsnavigation4.png

June 10, 2009

sleep

When the girls were really little they would always sleep in their boppies...it says right on the tag...do not use in a crib or for sleeping, but they loved it...so that is what we did for months. I think we finally took the boppies out of their cribs around 6 months.

Here are a few pictures of them sleeping in their boppies:
Kaylin taken on 7/29/07

Mara-taken on 8/30/07

And one picture of me...2 years ago to the day, this picture was taken. This is the only picture that I allowed of me and my belly...well I have a few of us on vacation when I was about 5 months prego. Crazy to think that I would have them 2 days later...we had no idea they were coming into this world.
Enjoy your day. Hopefully we will see the sun again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment--Melissa