This little girl had a Major Milestone last night in our house...read more below!
Missy Mara went potty on the potty for the first time last night and she was so proud of herself and so were the rest of us cheering her on. I have been trying to put the girls on the potty if their diaper is pretty dry and last night it worked. Daddy was home to be a part of this milestone and I think he was pretty excited about that too. We all clapped for her when she went potty and her face just lit up...she was so happy!I finally felt like I was doing something right around here too...something actually finally worked!
Enjoy your day. I have another fun post coming...so come back later for some fun pictures of our outing last night!
Enjoy your day. I have another fun post coming...so come back later for some fun pictures of our outing last night!







No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment--Melissa