http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z104/danielle982/2011/Two%20Little%20Tots/twolittletotsnavigation4.png

July 2, 2009

Red, White & Blue

Just in case the girls will not let me get a picture of them in their cute 4th of July shirts I made them...here are the finished shirts. I love how the turned out...simple, but still cute and they each have a matching hair clip! We always go up to a family friend's cabin of the Gruber's, so they will fit right in at the big 4th party.


Happy 4th of July! Have a great safe weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Cute shirts for the girls!
    I am doing The Spirit Valley Days. It is in Duluth, Mn. Are you from MN? It is a 4 day show. My first show was in August last summer and did about 4 or 5 of them. I am still learning. I will have to dig up some pics and show you.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment--Melissa