http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z104/danielle982/2011/Two%20Little%20Tots/twolittletotsnavigation4.png

August 17, 2009

PGA & More...

I had another great day at the PGA on Friday. Thanks again to my wonderful in-laws for sharing a ticket with me! I am so blessed to be part of this great Gruber family, I had a ton of fun hanging out with them and watching some great golf. No fun pictures to share, because no cameras were allow in on Friday. I did get to see Tiger, Phil, Freddy, Ernie, Sergio, Westwood and the list goes on. The crowds were huge when Tiger came out, but I got to see him up close on hole 17.


We had a great weekend as a family. It is the first weekend in a long time we were actually home for the whole weekend, without any major plans and it was so nice. We headed to Stillwater on Saturday morning to play at Teddy Bear Park. The girls loved it and had a great time exploring a new park and all of the fun things! We walked around downtown a little bit and went in some cute shops, had lunch on the river and then watched the boats in the 'big tubby' as the girls call it. Here are some pictures from our morning at the park.

365 day project is updated as well...I was about 2 weeks behind, so that feels good to have done.
Enjoy your day! I am off to do a little sewing!



1 comment:

  1. The girls are getting so big!! How beautiful and precious they are. It looks like you are all doing awesome.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment--Melissa