http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z104/danielle982/2011/Two%20Little%20Tots/twolittletotsnavigation4.png

October 4, 2009

Potty Training 101-Update

potty training is going well for missy mara. she got a new chart the other day! she is a rock star at this potty training, i am so proud of her. this is one milestone she has done before kaylin and it is so much fun to see her rock at this. she has even been in 'big girl' underwear a few times in the morning...lasting about 2 hours, which is not bad. she still doesn't tell me when she has to go, so that is the major issue at this point, otherwise she is doing great!


kaylin on the other hand, not so into the potty training. she just wants to play with everything on the potty, but we are still trying.


i am working on projects...the list is getting longer, but that is okay. i will have some fun new projects done, which i will posted as soon as i can. i did update the girls pumpkin shirts with bows...not the best picture, but it will do. i might even add these to the shop...and a pretty to match!


off to watch the twins, i sure hope they win...GO TWINS!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love your etsy shop. I am on etsy too, and I am always up for a swap.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment--Melissa