http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z104/danielle982/2011/Two%20Little%20Tots/twolittletotsnavigation4.png

December 12, 2009

ali edward's giveaway and shop banner

i have a giveaway going on today over on ali edward's blog...leave a comment on her blog today and you could be the lucky winner of one of these!

thank you for all of your comments on what shop banner you liked...it helped me a lot. and i am going to go with....drum roll please,

option b:
this was my favorite one from the start...they were all so cute, but this one i just really liked a lot. i can't wait to work on my etsy shop makeover after the holidays. if i learned one thing when i worked at target hq for 10 years, it was to have a good, strong brand image, so that is what my focus is for two little tots in 2010 and coming up with few new items to sell.

remember head over to ali's blog today and leave a comment!

there will be a k&m update later today.
enjoy!



5 comments:

  1. I'm new to your blog and love the adorable photos of your adorable girls! I have two daughters and they are all grown up... sigh! So I especially enjoy blogs with children!

    I loved looking at your December Daily album as I am working on mine... posted it yesterday. It's so easy to get behind!! I need to finish our tree today and then I'll have something to journal about.

    Enjoy your girls!! I adore mine!
    Joni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your blog via Ali Edwards blog......love it! Very cute! Seriously though I am thinking we must live pretty close to each other......I saw a post you had about Pine Haven. Pine Haven has been a family favorite of ours for years! ~Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy day! Thanks to Ali Edwards blog I found yours and your etsy store. Question: is there a way for you to ship crayon wrap to Canada? They are super cute but at check out I received a error message stating that this item can not be shipped to Canada :(
    Hope to be able to buy from your etsy store in the near future

    Have a Happy Holiday Season ~ Happy Nat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Nat-
    I sent you an email about shipping rates to Canada and all of the crayon rolls are now updated with Canada shipping rates...I hope you come back to Two Little Tots for a cute crayon roll up!

    Thanks!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment--Melissa