here is where i need your help...she has come up with 3 great shop banners...i love them all! i need help picking one...so let me know...if you have never left a comment...now is the time to do it.
see the option below:
option a:

option b:

option c:

i have one that i am leading towards...but i would love to hear what you think.
i will have an update on our weekend in madison and our visit with my dad, plus some fun pictures of the girls visiting auntie gail's horse!








Those are really cute!! I like the 1st 2 the best. Tough choice
ReplyDeleteFirst, SO sorry about your dad. I'm sure it was an emotional weekend - will read about it when you post.
ReplyDeleteLove the new banner! I like the 2nd one - the reason for that is b/c then you can use the smaller 'two little tots' with the "dancing ants" (remember that :)) around it for other, smaller things...without needing to use the tagline, if you desired. Love 'em! Good luck picking!
Miss you!
I like #2 the best, but they are all really cute!
ReplyDeleteAmanda (Angie's sister) :)
I vote for the second one!
ReplyDeleteNancy
my favorite is b, then a, then c
ReplyDeletesteph
Hi!
ReplyDeleteI like #2 best, because the girls heads weren't the O's ;) I found it easier to read this way.
- if it hadn't been for the "head-issue", I would have said no. 3 - I really liked the scallops (?) is that what you call them? the curvy, dotted line at the top ;)
ReplyDeleteI love 3...my daughter loves 1 and 2. Hope we helped...ha ha ha. seriously...all so cute.
ReplyDeletehi melis!
ReplyDeleteI really like them all but I would vote on 2 first, then 3 and then 1.
good luck!!!
I really like # 3 as well!
ReplyDeleteOption B!
ReplyDeletehello. i like a and c the best :O)
ReplyDeleteThese are sooooo cute!
ReplyDeleteLovey love love.
I like #1 best, but I like how the girls are placed in #2...
oh the cuteness....
I love #3 but really, they are all adorable! Lelan does incredible work - you are in great hands. She just did my Christmas cards and helped Santa with his labels for the kids!
ReplyDeleteDefinately b. I like that their heads aren't the o's.
ReplyDelete