http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z104/danielle982/2011/Two%20Little%20Tots/twolittletotsnavigation4.png

January 19, 2010

365 project: week 3



i am so proud of myself...that i am keeping up with my 365 project this year!  taking a picture a day is actually the easy part...now that i have been doing it for a year.  if i don't get a picture taken that day...i always write down with it was i was going to take...so if you are new to this, that one of my great tips.

i am loving the digital version of this project this year...and i know becky higgins should be coming out with some of her digital files soon...i can't wait!

here is my pages from week 3:

week 3-page 1:


week 3-page 2:


the girls are starting to feel better...they both still have this awful cough, which i am hoping will go away soon!  but, no more fevers, so i think we are on the mend!

happy tuesday!




and

8 comments:

  1. I love your 365 layout ... where did you get that? And the font, what is that one? It looks like real handwriting!! Thanks for sharing your life so people like me can peek in. You're an awesome mama with gobs of energy and amazing cool ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh shoot, I didn't want to be anonymous (the comment above and this one) but it's not letting me publish a comment otherwise, I'm Stacie from OH. I just started project 365 but just do it as an album on my blog. sacredspaceforstacie.typepad.com. Email me that font if you can bowers01@mac.com. Thanks a bunch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really enjoying your 365! I know I owe you an email, too...soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got uggs last year for Christmas- I waterproofed them and they are STILL my winter BFFs!!! Enjoy 'em . :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please share where you got that layout/book! Way cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh your girls are just precious! Enjoyed my visit here.

    Cute song!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for telling me that you are doing the project too. You are amazing though...you are journaling and everything. You may be my new hero:-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Linked to you from Jessica Turner. BEAUTIFUL photos and gorgeous book! I can honestly say I'm just a tish bit jealous here... :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment--Melissa