http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z104/danielle982/2011/Two%20Little%20Tots/twolittletotsnavigation4.png

January 14, 2010

365 project...update!

so i have been working on my 365 project and this year i am doing it all digital...this is a whole new world for me, but i am really liking it and learning something new...Photoshop Elements...no idea what i am doing, but so far so good...if anyone has any tips/tricks...i would love to hear them. right now i can't figure out how to put some overlays on my pictures. i got this get digital kit from this scrapbooking website called D-Scrap Pro Store, that i found from laniee, who found my blog somehow and left a sweet comment, so thank you laniee!

here is week 1 pages 1 & 2...i am working on week 2.


page 1

page 2

my plan for this project this year is to update the blog once a week...for each week, i am thinking tuesdays will be my 365 project day...so look for more post like this on tuesdays! at this point i don't think i will upload to picasa anymore...it take a lot of time!

and my big goal for the end of the year when this project is complete again...is to have all the pages printed into a book...i think!

any if you have any tips/tricks on photoshop elements...please send them my way!


7 comments:

  1. My pictures from pictures file on my computer automatically show up on Picasa. Hmm. that's weird. These pages look gorgeous though! I'd love to digitally scrap but don't have a clue as where to start or how.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great mom! I just "lost" a computer (it died) and did not have my picts all uploaded to the internet and did not make a scrapbook fast enough!!! ugh!!!
    -Trish

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute pages!! This blog has a lot of great tutorials and actions you can use on your pictures:
    http://coffeeteaphotography.blogspot.com/2000/11/coffeeshop-tutorials.html
    The other one I refer to all the time is:
    http://www.taylormade-designs.net/
    Check the left column for tutorials, tips and freebies!
    As for cool digi supply stores, check out oscraps.com, designerdigitals.com, twopeasinabucket.com (they have a lot of freebies) or scraporchard.com. Many of those sites or the blogs of the designers on the site have tutorials too. Good luck!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I live on www.jessicasprague.com and started out learning from www.scrappersguide.com. Scrappers Guide really taught me a lot.
    I sell templates over at http://www.polkadotpotato.com/shop/manufacturers.php?manufacturerid=31

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's pretty cool that you took that photo of the picture dominos. Isn't little-kid-fun great?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there! I stumbled across your blog after reading some of the comments on becky higgins' blog. I love your digital version of the project life/project 365! I'm doing the project life and I am so loving it! I want to try my hand at the digital version of it as I backtrack my scrapping for the 09! Your pages are inspirational . . . I'll keep checkin' back to take some peeks, and maybe some hints and lessons as you learn along the way!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am just learning a bout becky higgins' project life. I love your digital pages. Did you buy her digital version of the kit or how are you creating your pages digitally? Deb Kovats

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment--Melissa