thanks for your help!
on a side note...i have another little one sick...little m woke up with a fever of a 103 this morning...she has not been sleeping well this week...really bad hacking cough and running, running nose. told her in this morning...an ear infection...i should have guessed. so now both girls on meds and i am hoping we are all healthy in a week! this is how i found her today before lunch...she just could not take it anymore...poor little thing!

and







Yay, I am glad you picked that set! It looks great! love it!
ReplyDeleteI have the boy version of that in a crib set..I love it and it's so versatile, in terms of accesories and wall colors...and really, they don't "outgrow" it.
ReplyDeleteHappy Blogaversary!
Aww poor baby:(
ReplyDeleteLove your choice!
I had three of mine home this week and myself and hubs all have the same symptoms- only mack's has turned into an ear infection though. Actually she had one already and it won't get better sue to all of the congestion/fluid blah, blah, blah. Hope your ladies are up and better soon! LOVE their big girl room!!
ReplyDeletevery cute! love the pick:) hope you had a wonderful birthday... the pinkelicious cupcake looks yumm
ReplyDeleteThe bedding is adorable, the bright colors will work wonderful throughout the years! Great choice! I hope that your little one gets to feeling better very soon!
ReplyDeleteThis is where I got Charli Beth's baby sling http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=37618237
There are different ones throughout etsy but these are the easiest to work with! We get SO many compliments out of them! We were just at Opry Mills in Nashville today and everyone was loving it. It makes carrying a baby around so much easier, no there isn't any more "hold my baby Mommy!"