here are some pictures of some of the goodies i have been working...and a few of them are now in the shop too!
color pencil totes:
(right now there are only boy options, but i have lots of girl fabric...so if you are interested...just email me)
(right now there are only boy options, but i have lots of girl fabric...so if you are interested...just email me)
crayon roll ups with a fold over flap:
(these are not in the shop yet...but will be soon!)
(these are not in the shop yet...but will be soon!)
and last...a few fun ruffle scarves!
(not in the shop...but if you would like one, please email me!)
(not in the shop...but if you would like one, please email me!)
speaking of these scarves, i have a few more to make this week and get out the door, so i am off to sew.
little miss k is feeling a lot better...she even ate lunch today! and her fever is down...it was actually normal around 11 today...thank goodness...now let's just hope little m doesn't get sick!








Oh, the scarf!! What beautiful work!
ReplyDeleteI love these! Perfect for an Easter basket...or Valentine's Day! Off to take a peek at your shop!
ReplyDeleteLove those crayon rollups. And the scarf! It's lovely. Sigh.
ReplyDeleteI didn't know that you saw me a lot at Children's. And we were breastmilk storage neighbors? I had no idea. In hind sight I wish we could've talked and been friends in real life. But if I'm honest, I know I wasn't in a place for that, so thank you for respecting my privacy and loving me from afar. You're amazing!
Bri