ali edwards posted today about her project 365 and of course i love what she is doing. she did get the becky higgin's kit and is not stressing about take a picture a day...love that too! and i am not either this year...i don't want to stress about the picture, but enjoy the process of this project...i have not missed a day yet, but i know i will...so i am just going to enjoy the process of documenting our life.
here is week 4:
page 1:
page 2:
i played around a lot today in pse and learned a ton...still loving this project, even it i spent all of nap time working on it! and i didn't journal for saturday...i am really trying to just go with the follow again for this project...this picture does not need any journal...just daddy and k says it all!
remember the two little tots giveaway going on right now over at gussy...it will end on wednesday at 10pm. there are some great thing things over there, so stop by and check them out!
enjoy your day!
enjoy your day!

and









I'm loving your Project 365 so far! I am doing Becky Higgin's Project Life and I am just wondering what font do you use for your journaling cards? Thanks!
ReplyDeleteHi Cassie-
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comment. The font I am using is actually Ali Edwards. If you google her, you will find her blog and you can download it for free...love it.
Have fun with your 365 project!
Your pages are great! I have missed a few days of pictures... oh well, it is capturing the flaky side of my life! :)
ReplyDeleteLOVE IT!!!! you are SO good. and I am an idiot--I thought that writing was yours on the cards. well, it is so cute like yours so that is why I was assuming but I do remember thinking, how does she write so perfectly!?!?!
ReplyDeletelove your photos! and love your version of project life, are you doing this all through pse, if so what version?
ReplyDeleteSo cute. What layout are you using?
ReplyDeletei am so impressed with this project....you are SO on the ball!!! I STILL haven't started Claire's 1 year scrapbook....and she is 16 months old. oops.
ReplyDeleteLove your p365. Your girls are adorable. My oldest (3) is Kailyn Rose!
ReplyDeleteYour layouts are so cute!! Love seeing your album start to come to life. The new blogging schedule and banner are great too! Have a great weekend :)
ReplyDelete