http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z104/danielle982/2011/Two%20Little%20Tots/twolittletotsnavigation4.png

January 11, 2010

scrapbooking

one of my goals for this year is to scrapbook at least once a week...and i did some yesterday. it felt so good to work with paper again and layout a page or two!

i worked on k's first year pictures...i am a little behind! i want both of their books updated by their 3rd birthday, so i have to get busy!

here are the 2 pages i worked on this weekend:
i used a very light blue paper...so it is hard to see it on the scan


i am pretty simple when it comes to my layouts. and i like to create a lot of my own embellishments, so it me a little bit longer to complete a page, but i always love the end results. my goal this week is to do at least 4 more pages!



2 comments:

  1. so sweet! I am a fan of simple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember their sweet little faces at that age...kinda nice to wait to scrapbook and re-live the younger years...don't you think?

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment--Melissa