http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z104/danielle982/2011/Two%20Little%20Tots/twolittletotsnavigation4.png

February 24, 2010

two little tots!

i am keeping busy with custom orders, which i love...here is another version of a crayon roll up with a flap on it...

if you would like one with a flap, please just email me at: twolittletots{@}comcast.net...
they are $20.00 plus $2.50 for shipping.

the inside...

i love that new fabric and i have one non-flap crayon roll made...just need to get it in the shop!

and i have been making dollie sleeping bags like crazy!  so much fun!

enjoy your wednesday!

4 comments:

  1. That fabric is DARLING! You do such beautiful work.

    I hope you enjoy your Wednesday as well. :)

    Bri

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you are keeping busy!! Wishing you continued success!!

    BTW-I think we will go pink for the sleeping bag:)Oh,and I finally changed the listing for you. Sorry about that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sleeping bags - especially that polka dot one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, the sleeping bags. Cute, cute, cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment--Melissa