http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z104/danielle982/2011/Two%20Little%20Tots/twolittletotsnavigation4.png

March 26, 2010

friday fun = signs of spring

the weather has been great in the midwest...thank goodness!  we are loving all of the fresh air and playing outside with 'new' toys...really old ones, but the girls think they are new!

so here are a few signs that spring is on it's way to MN...at least i hope so! 

walking their babies...




riding bikes with friends...


coloring with chalk...



next week they are talking about high 60's and maybe even 70's...that would be wonderful!!

on a side note...this is how i found kaylin the other night before i went to bed...the gate was up in front of their door and she finally gave up on the floor.  we are working on staying in our beds at bedtime...if they do, they will get jellybeans the next day...so far, we are getting better, that is all i am saying for now.

 enjoy your weekend...do you have any fun plans?  i will be sewing like a mad women...i got 8 orders done and out the door today...YAY!  

the girls are not feeling that well...a little stomach bug, which i am hoping will pass soon.  they both had really bad tummy aches today and not so nice diapers...so i am hoping that will be gone soon...poor little things.
enjoy your weekend.  see you on monday!

5 comments:

  1. These pictures are beautiful - love seeing those smiling faces coming out of hibernation! Also love how they are such peanuts (look at those baggie jammies on that exhausted little one, too cute!)
    Hope they are feeling better soon - sick kiddos are so sad and I've never dealt with two at the same time - unless you count my hubby :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures always make me smile:) Yes, warm weather come on down..............I am more then ready!!!
    dollies will be mailed out on Monday:) I hope your little ladies like them:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that is the best picture I've seen of Kaylin (the one with her and chalk). Their outfits are adorable - the striped pants, pink shoes, reversible jackets... Cute, cute!

    Good to sticking to your guns at bedtime. I love cribs for that very reason...it keeps them contained. Toddler bed/big bed transitions are tough.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. they are so precious!!!

    happiest spring to you and yours! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Kaylin of yours and her love for floor-sleeping! Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment--Melissa