http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z104/danielle982/2011/Two%20Little%20Tots/twolittletotsnavigation4.png

April 9, 2010

friday fun: who looks like who?

i think every mom tries to figure out who their children look like...more like mom or dad???  i think the girls have a good mixture of both of us...look wise.  there are no questions about who got who's personalities in this house...kaylin is so like me...total type a person, which is good and bad!  and mara is so laid back like her daddy...and a totally ham in the family.  

even the other day...she was making jokes at kaylin...and then saying mom, she thinks i am funny!  that is something todd would do...in a heart beat!  and kaylin is always organizing...her stuff...just like her mother!!

but, when it comes to their looks...it is so hard to say.  one day people tell me ...mara looks just like todd and kaylin looks just like me...then the next time it is the opposite...

so what do you think????  
i would love to know what you think...so please leave a comment!  todd and i think the same way...but it is always fun to see what other think...and we see the girls everyday...so it is hard to tell!

have a great weekend.  we are leaving in 2 short days for vacation.  the shop is on vacation, but the blog is not...i have a post scheduled for every day next week...so come back for a little vacation recap of sandal's resorts we have been too!


3 comments:

  1. It's harder as they get older! When they were babies, I always thought Kaylin looked exactly like Todd, and Mara more like you. As they get older though, they start to show a little of both of you.

    At least you got some genetic input on your kids. Mine all look 100% like their daddy...I just grew them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW: How is Mara? I hope you are home from the hospital with some answers, and all is well. I was thinking about you all last night...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, that dress you're wearing! Love it. I think Kaylin looks more like you and Mara definitely looks like Todd (especially in the mouth).

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment--Melissa