http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z104/danielle982/2011/Two%20Little%20Tots/twolittletotsnavigation4.png

April 29, 2010

thursday tip...mama is sick!

i have been one sick mama for the last few days.  the stomach flu hit me and it hit me hard.  i was in bed for over a day.  i am up and slowly getting back into my day again.

sorry there is no tip today...expect, i think stay at home moms should get so many sick days a year...this was my first sick day...a full day in bed and todd had to stay at home...i don't think i am doing too bad in 2 years!

my nightstand looked like this the past few days:


and now i am using this stuff like crazy, to ensure no one else gets this awful stomach flu...

  i told todd i would rather be in labor then have it...at least in labor you can get drugs for the pain, the doctor/nurses take care of you and there is a new little life in the end...the flu, not so much!

thanks to the hubby for taking day and half off to take care of the girls!

i am now behind on my BIG exciting news for two little tots, with this sickness, but i will share tomorrow still...so come on back!

enjoy your thursday!

3 comments:

  1. Stomach flu is the worst:(( I hope that you feel 100% soon:) It can be hard to be sick when you have little ones. Feel better Melissa:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that stinks! I'll pray that you feel better real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Augh! :( I'm so sorry Melissa! I'll be praying you wake up tomorrow feeling so much better and that everyone else stays healthy! (((Melissa)))

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment--Melissa