http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z104/danielle982/2011/Two%20Little%20Tots/twolittletotsnavigation4.png

June 23, 2010

photo shoots!

i did 2 photo shoots in the last month...i can't believe it!  do i really know what i am doing with my camera, i guess!  but, i still need to learn more and i want to get a new lens...i am hoping this summer to get one!  

i had a chance to capture this little cutie at 2 weeks old.  i didn't get a ton of pictures...since there were 4 kids running around us as well, but i am hoping to get over there again and do some more playing with her!  she was wake a lot, so i was not able to 'play' with her in different positions and she did not like her clothes off at all...so i am hoping for that next time!

little feet are just so cute!


i even made little eve's birth announcement!  it was so much fun.
enjoy!
  

7 comments:

  1. WOW!!
    Those turned out beatifully :D
    I sent you a long email about lenses the other day..... I am not sure if it helped... or hindered -HA!!!
    What lens did you use for these?? They really turned out nice!
    Oh - and a tip from a photographer friend of mine. If you want to take nakey new born photos use a portable heater (at a safe distance) to really warm up the room before stripping them down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the last one the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pics! I'm curious what lens you already have and what is on your wishlist

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great job. I love the little feet...I miss my kids' little feet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures -- what a cutie!! Love the big boy shirt you did -- adorable. The dishtowels are super cute too. Oh and I finally posted some "after" pics of our repainted house on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment--Melissa