http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z104/danielle982/2011/Two%20Little%20Tots/twolittletotsnavigation4.png

June 3, 2010

thursday tip = capturing your family

so this is not really a tip of the day, but more of something i think every family should do...with or without small or big children....
capture your family
what do i mean by this?

find someone who can take pictures of your family right now...at this stage and place in your life.
you will never look back at those pictures and say you wish you didn't have them
babies are only babies once...they grow so fast!
you are only a new mom when you have that new little bundle of joy!

 we are so lucky to have a wonderful photographer who is amazing!
she is not only amazing at her job, but she has become a wonderful friend too!
i have never looked back and said we should not do pictures this year...never!

i have shared the amazing pictures of our family before, but here are a few more...

 i found her from a friend of mine from target.  
noemi at the time was capturing a couple,  who were expecting sextuplets!  

i followed their story from the start!
then she had her 6 babies 2 days before the girls were born at the same hospital.
i saw them all of the time...because her babies were in the nicu with my babies.
and we shared a little spot in the fridge together where our milk was stored!

so if you don't have a wonderful photographer, i would find one!
ask friends if they use someone
google them in your area

because, i never want to forget these moments...
these 2 little girls are growing up way too fast!
mara at one year
 
k at one year

 k&m at two

and us...she always gets us, which i love.  

and what our life really looks likes...most days!
 enjoy and now go find a photographer!
 

8 comments:

  1. love the one of you + your hubby on the bench!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos and I absolutely love the black and white of your feet!
    http://barefootbysea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ADORE these photos!!!!! I am going to use the feet one in my giveaway post if that's okay. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this post!!!
    I have been meaning to make an appointment with our photographer for a month now - I am going to CALL HER NOW!!!
    My husband always groans about going to a photographer since I take zillions of photos - but you are so right - we need FAMILY PHOTOS :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Such beautiful pictures! I'm new to your blog and am really enjoying it! Hope to see you around mine sometime!
    Chelsea
    http://vandylandmommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this story of your life. Capturing moments that illustrate how you lived your life as well as how you looked is priceless for years to come.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for checking out my blog and your comments - I'm glad you did because your blog is wonderful! Your girls are so very cute. I really look forward to checking out your store and reading more.

    By the way, the dress my little girl was wearing in the post about summer dresses is a Carter's dress. I LOVE Carter's for kids - pretty well made, great colors, and very good prices!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment--Melissa