http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z104/danielle982/2011/Two%20Little%20Tots/twolittletotsnavigation4.png

July 6, 2010

365 project: week 27

wow, i am late today with this post!  with the long, holiday weekend i was not on the computer at all...and did it feel good!  

i hope you had a wonderful 4th of July...we did....pictures will be coming soon!

but here is another week of project life or 365 project!  and i am so excited i just got some new paper, journaling cards, tags and fun stuff to use for this project!  i will be using the new stuff in a few weeks.

week 27: page 1

page 2:

enjoy your day!

4 comments:

  1. Oooh, I love a summer baseball game. You two look like you had lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you had a fun week and love your pictures. That so cute of them napping on the couch together, whatever works is good, Iremember going up and down the stairs too so this is good. I like that you made summer lists for them it will get them ready for school. I don't how long or often they will be going in the fall but you could get some scrapbooking done while they are at school. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the naptime picture. So cute and you shouldn't feel like a bad mom! They are resting and that's what counts. I wouldn't want to have to battle naptime either. Looks like you all had a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you are enjoying your summer!! I love going to baseball games -- so much fun!! Have you taken the girls?

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment--Melissa