so here is your chance, do you have anything you want to ask me?
my new head shot picture!
i feel a little silly asking this, because there might not be anything you want to know about.
i feel like i am a pretty open book, so this is your chance...ask away and i will do my best to answer it.
and just in case no one ask me anything, how embarrassing for me.
i will start with a question i get a lot:
what digital kit are you using for your 365 project?
i am using a kit called Everyday Life, which can be found here. You need to have Photoshop to use the on line kit, but it has been really easy to use and learn Photoshop. I have taught myself pretty much everything I know so far. Once you pay for the kit, you can download it on your computer and enjoy!
and one more, just in case:
what font do i use for my 365 project?
i use Ali Edward's handwriting font, which can be found here. just simply download it and enjoy!hopefully that can get your wheels spinning and this will be fun! depending on how many questions i get i will do one or a couple post answering them over the next few weeks.
now, i am off to enjoy this for the next few days!
happy weekend!








I have a question! How did you learn to sew? Also, what advice do you have for someone who owns a sewing machine but has never opened the box - ha! What would you recommend as a first, "easy" project for a novice?
ReplyDeleteYou may have answered this somewhere before.....Do twins run in your family? Do you plan on having more babies? (They are precious!)
ReplyDeleteWhere do you get your patterns? Or do you create your own?
ReplyDeleteWhat is your favorite part about being a SAHM?
ReplyDeleteI have a question :) What was the hardest part when you first became a SAHM? Is owning your shop helping you have an 'out' when you need one?
ReplyDeleteHow did you really get your business off the ground...was it from your blog or were you assertive in getting your name out there? Love your blog!
ReplyDeleteWhat was your job before the babies? What are the girls' middle names? What's your favorite way to relax?
ReplyDeleteWhere did you and Todd meet? Have you always lived in Minnesota? What's your favorite food?
ReplyDelete(hope I didn't get too personal) :)
What kind of camera do you have?
ReplyDeleteI am also wondering what kind of camera you have and did you teach yourself how to take photos with the help of the manual?
ReplyDeleteWhat other hobbies do you enjoy besides photography + sewing?
ReplyDeleteSome one beat me to it, but I was going to ask how you and your husband met. I love those precious stories! What is your engagement story? How did Todd propose?
ReplyDeleteWhat other projects have you scrapbooked recently, (besides working on 365)? And I too was wondering if you plan on having any more precious babies. Your girls are beautiful - thanks for sharing with us - I love your blog!
ReplyDeleteyes, i also wanted to know how you learned to sew? :) have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteWhat Camera do you use? I wish I could sew. You are so talented. Love your blog.
ReplyDeleteHello!
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog and I noticed you might live in Minnesota? Is this true? I am from Hudson, WI. Can I ask where you live? I would love to meet you in person! Thanks so much.
Blessings,
Tammy
I thought of another question - where is your favorite place to buy fabric? =)
ReplyDeleteFun! I love posts like this!
ReplyDelete1. Do twins run on either side of your family?
2. Do you guys want more kids?
3. How did you & your hubby meet?
4. What is your favorite place to vacation! (I know you go on awesome vacations every year)
I am also in MN, I can't remember how I found your blog, but have been following for a while now. Where do you shop locally for your fabrics? Oh, now that I think about it, I think I found you via Noemi...and way back when the sextuplets were born.
ReplyDeleteI love questions like this, so thanks for the chance to know you better. Most of the questions were already asked though, here's a few more.
ReplyDelete1. How did you pick the girls names and did you know they were going to be girls?
2. Do you want more kids if so how many? and boy or girl?
3. about learning to sew? My 13yr. wants to learn but I don't know how what should I do?
4. which one of you are the more strict one?
5. Do you watch tv if so what's your favorite?
Thanks for a fun post.
What a fun post! I want to know how many crayon rolls you think you've made... I can only imagine it's been a lot! :) I'd also love to hear how you choose fabrics for your products... do you pick the ones that catch your eye in the store? Do you have colors you tend to avoid naturally and you have to force yourself to pick them out every once in a while?! :)
ReplyDelete