i am hoping the weather gets better this week and i would love a long fall season...that would be perfect!
finished up these pages this morning and they went together so fast, i loved it! it was a great week for us...love the pictures and looking back at what we did. i can't wait to see it come together in a book from shutterfly!
week 36: page 1
page 2:
have a wonderful day! stay warm, if you are living in mn...the wind is nasty out there!










Is that Farmgirl Paints? Love her!
ReplyDeleteSchool supply shopping was always my favorite thing as a kid!! :) Yay for the running!! And it looks like you have been having fun... love the name things the girls did at the fair -- too cute!! :)
ReplyDeleteI think it is pretty neat that you and Becky got to meet one another. I love her blog (and yours too of course). I'm excited that you are able to get back to running. Those school supplies make me smile!
ReplyDeleteHooray for running. I cannot wait to start again. Let me know if you are ever looking for a running partner!
ReplyDeleteThose fair letters are awesome!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE those letters...how cool are they? Another beautiful layout!
ReplyDeleteYou're good girl. I used to scrapbook...now blogging has become my scrapbook I guess. Surprised to see MY face in there:) Fun day!
ReplyDeleteYou do fun stuff! I love seeing these layouts too. You're amazing, and oh, how grateful you'll be to have this documentation!!
ReplyDeleteI especially love the girls names ... those big letters are awesome! Was that a craft at the fair? Do you have more pics of them doing that? Could you post 'em or email that pic to me bigger. I'd love to do that one with my kiddos sometime!!
Melissa, is that the digital version of Project Life? It looks great!
ReplyDelete