http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z104/danielle982/2011/Two%20Little%20Tots/twolittletotsnavigation4.png

September 28, 2010

365 project...week 38 and 39

i am a little behind with 365 pictures...i had 4 pictures still to take today for week 39.  i really don't stress about taking the pictures, but more about getting the pages done these days!

i finished up week 38 last night after the girls went to bed...and i am missing one picture.  i wanted to get a picture at the ymca 2 weeks ago, in step class...the y doesn't like cameras, so no pictures!  but, i can tell you step class...kicked my butt and it felt really good again today!


here is to week 38 and 39.  really week 39...that means the holidays will be here before i know it...again time is going way.too.fast!


week 38: page 1:


week 38: page 2:


week 39: page 1

week 39: page 2:

i love how these pages have a 'fall' feel to them and i am happy i am now caught up!
are you doing a 365 project or project life...i would love to see your pictures! 

4 comments:

  1. Awww, beautiful, precious memories, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you. Those are sooo great. Isn't it great getting caught up with stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Busy, busy!! I can't wait to see your book all finished and printed!! :) Those new shoes are adorable and happy anniversary (again)!! What a great tradition with the wedding flowers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your pages...I am so inspired to do this next year, but I just don't know if I will be able to keep up!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment--Melissa