http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z104/danielle982/2011/Two%20Little%20Tots/twolittletotsnavigation4.png

October 29, 2010

fun friday: halloween party!

the halloween excitement has already started at our house.  yesterday the girls had a little halloween party at school....
it was so cute!
lining up for their halloween parade to visit the big kids at school....
making their way...
coming back to their class...
and mara is finally in a picture...she didn't want me to take her picture...as you can see she is not even looking at me or where she is going!
and a class picture of all the little cuties!
they were able to bring little treats for their friends...so we made some cute goodie bags to hand out.  the cute tags are made by lelan over at good gravy...as always love them!
we already have a lot of candy in this house and i know it is going to get worst!  i think the girls will be on a sugar high for a few weeks...but they are having so much fun.

we have another halloween party today at music class...i am hoping to get some good pictures of these two little cupcakes!

happy halloween! enjoy your weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Their outfits were soooo cute. I missed Little chick's party this year. I hated that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Love the cupcake costumes :) I can't wait for all the cute trick or treaters to come to my house this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe, they look like they had so much fun! The school my kids go to stopped doing the Halloween parades :( Have a Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I miss that age.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment--Melissa