http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z104/danielle982/2011/Two%20Little%20Tots/twolittletotsnavigation4.png

October 21, 2010

two little tots: great wedding gift

we have had 2 weddings in the past month.  we have not been to a wedding in over a year...it was so much fun to get dressed up and go...and we were kid free at both of them.

one of a family and the other a good friend that i used to work with at target.  as i was sitting at my friend's wedding last weekend, i felt so honor to be part of her special day.  both weddings were beautiful and fun!

i love finding great gifts for weddings too...years ago i would go off of their list, now it is fun to find something perfect and unique for the couple...


gina over at dreamland designs/lettergirl did this post...and i thought what a great wedding gift!

so here is a great gift idea:
 and i paired it with was fall flour sack towels...they will be in the shop soon...just need some free time to get them listed!

and a fun initial one!


what is your favorite gift to give for weddings?  i would love to hear them!


4 comments:

  1. I haven't went to one in so long I wouldn't know! Great ideas:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love something sentimental! We just celebrated our 11 year anniversary on Oct 2nd and after all this time, my favorite gift was from our dear friend. She gave our wedding invitation and had it professionally framed & matted. At the time I didn't know what the big deal was but after all these years, I certainly do. Plus, it's so much prettier than the leftovers in an old box!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually miss going to weddings. It's been forever since anyone we knew got married! But I do like the ideas you have!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!! I usually just buy something off the registry -- what great ideas though!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment--Melissa