http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z104/danielle982/2011/Two%20Little%20Tots/twolittletotsnavigation4.png

November 12, 2010

holiday shopping event...this weekend!

This weekend I'm excited to be helping at Rachel's Holiday Boutique, a holiday sale featuring local artists & craftspeople benefiting the Michelle Project.   The sale runs from 10 till 4 on Saturday in south Minneapolis, details here.  I have worked with Rachel before on a Women's small business project, so I know this sale will be fun too.  There are lots of door prizes and many of the vendors are offering specials for the day of the show only.

So if you are in the Twin Cities area, please stop by and do a little holiday shopping!

3 comments:

  1. How fun! I wish we had something like that here!! Have a great weekend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo this looks fun! and it's close to me. I might have to stop by. I'll be sure to say hi, if I see you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I wish I lived near you. This sounds like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment--Melissa