oh no!! hope you are starting to feel better. it's hard being sick and having little ones. Sending prayers your way!
Feel better soon! Can't wait to see those Two Little Tots in Christmas-y delight!
Oh girlie that sucks. Feel better really soon.
I hope you get to feeling better soon! And I hope your little ones don't get it. Although, I'm guessing you probably got it from them! There's nothing more deadly than kid germs. I'm experiencing that firsthand right now too.
that's exactly what I've been taking! Hope you feel better soon - I am definitely sympathizing with you!!!
Ahhh! Sorry to hear you're sick...but your tissue box is adorable. :)
I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment--Melissa
Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner
oh no!! hope you are starting to feel better. it's hard being sick and having little ones. Sending prayers your way!
ReplyDeleteFeel better soon! Can't wait to see those Two Little Tots in Christmas-y delight!
ReplyDeleteOh girlie that sucks. Feel better really soon.
ReplyDeleteI hope you get to feeling better soon! And I hope your little ones don't get it. Although, I'm guessing you probably got it from them! There's nothing more deadly than kid germs. I'm experiencing that firsthand right now too.
ReplyDeletethat's exactly what I've been taking! Hope you feel better soon - I am definitely sympathizing with you!!!
ReplyDeleteAhhh! Sorry to hear you're sick...but your tissue box is adorable. :)
ReplyDelete