http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z104/danielle982/2011/Two%20Little%20Tots/twolittletotsnavigation4.png

November 3, 2010

wordless wednesday: my little tommies!

almost wordless...we went to the St. Thomas homecoming football game...it was a lot of fun to be back on campus.  and i would love if these 2 wanted to be Tommies!

i am thankful for...
 my education 
 the mission statement at UST pretty much sums up why i went there!

4 comments:

  1. What cool lettering on that sign! What a sweet pic of your girls too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find wordless posts to be possible to stick to...there is always a story..and I am a story junkie!!
    Love the shots and I am about to Google St. Thomas University..maybe I want my girls (plus one boy) to be Tommies!!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. My hubby is currently teaching adjunct Philosohy at the St. Paul campus!

    He'd LOVE to get on there full time!

    Incidently, he also teaches classes at Bethel, whom they played for Homecoming, right?

    I popped over after following up your comment over on Clover Lane today...

    We just moved to Minnesota - always fun to find another 'local' blogger in your midst!

    ~h

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment--Melissa