http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z104/danielle982/2011/Two%20Little%20Tots/twolittletotsnavigation4.png

January 4, 2011

365 project...the final weeks!

finally got the final weeks done of dec. for this project.  and just for the record...i think it took me a good 4+ hours to finish these pages...i am very happy they are done!  i am missing some pictures here and there, but that is okay.  i have put this project to bed for now.  i need to finish uploading the pages to my shutterfly book and get it printed.

and i have decided that this year i am going to change this project up a bit.  it is a lot of work and i have enjoyed it, but my main focus this year for this project will be about the girls.  i am not going to take a picture a day, but more highlights from the year and it will not be 100% digital, but a combo of both paper and digital.  i am hoping this will help me get caught up on their books and continue a verse of the 365 project.

 here is to the last few weeks of the year...enjoy!

week 50:

week 51:

week 52:

week 53:
share with me...are you doing this project again in 2011?
and if so, are you taking a picture a day?
focusing on a month at a time?
doing it for your kids or someone else?
i would love to hear.  and i am looking for this blog about how she using her project life book...for her kids books...i just {heart} it!

8 comments:

  1. Wow! Your pages look great! I always love seeing your pages each week. I wish I was motivated to do Project Life...what a great keepsake for you guys to have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pages look just great....now you have me second guessing my decision to go all digital....did you not enjoy it? I am waiting for Project Life by Becky---the digi version. I did not take a photo a day...I did more of a week's highlights and it worked for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your 365 book is going to be awesome! I am trying to do it digital this year. I will probably be looking for your advice on how to get started. I started the paper version last year, but want to try the digital one this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pages have always been just beautiful! I think for the next year, I am going to see what happens and may do each month differently. I have already decided that for the rest of January I am doing a Jazz Up January theme with my two girls and I will take a picture of each of the activities. After that, I may do more like a month-in-review theme and use one or two of the 2-page layouts for each month. If I seem to be getting a picture each day, I'll do one a day for that month. I also want to work on better display for my memorabilia stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was reading your post. New reader. :-) Were you asking at the end for the blog where she does project life for her kids?
    Do you mean this one?
    http://kennyanderin.blogspot.com/2010/02/project-life-ellies-book.html

    This is my first year using project life. i am just going to do it the traditional way although i was tempted to buy one for each of my girls.
    Good Luck!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there! I am so impressed with your awesome layout and ideas. So cool! I did a "2010 memories" for the first time this year and will definitley continue that. It's chronolgical throughout the year, but it's still not as time consuming as everyday. Good luck with whatever you decide!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow! your pages look amazing! looks like a lot of work was put into it but so worth it. YOur girls will love looking back at it. I'm so impressed.

    Love your blog girl. Gave you an award!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These last pages are amazing, love all the added details you gave them. Great photos of all the fun your family had. I bought the turquoise album for this year and doing it a little different. The kids are older so I'm going to assign them a week every month and they can put whatever they want in the pockets that week and do their own journaling, could be photos, notes, school papers, whatever they want. Just thought it would be cool to have more of their thoughts in the album instead of it all being mine. Looking forward to seeing how yours turns out. It was so nice to read your blog this year.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment--Melissa