http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z104/danielle982/2011/Two%20Little%20Tots/twolittletotsnavigation4.png

January 14, 2011

fun friday= 35 years

i didn't think i would write about my birthday, but for some reason the number 35 seems like one of those milestone birthday.  i am half way to 40 now, which when i was a teenager seemed so old!  funny how things like that change as you get older!  the good news is i don't feel like i am 35, i don't feel 21 anymore either, but i wouldn't want to be 21 again!

but yesterday i treated myself to somewhat of a new hair duo to celebrate turning 35!  i went to juut and got a new hair cut and color!  this is huge for me, because my typically hair lady, well she works out of her house, so i have not actually been to a salon for a while...it was like heaven!   

the location i went to just moved to a new space, it is so clean and bright!
  
the washing room...they have these new tables, which are said to be better for your neck when you get your hair washed! 

i love their tea...i think i had 3 cups of it!  so, so, yummy!
getting my color done...i will be blonde again!

drum roll please...the new duo...i know, it didn't change that much!  i have some longer bangs that hit at my check bones and it is a little shorter, but it is blonde again and I LOVE it!  i might get the bangs cut a little shorter...what do you think go shorter or not?
and one more...you can see it a little bit more!
and boy oh boy, i had to take a lot of pictures to get these two!

so there you have it...i am 35 today, i am going to make it a great day. i typically don't have issues with birthdays or my age, but something about 35 has been a little bit harder then i thought it would be.  so today it is going to be great day!

happy weekend...i am off to celebrate!

11 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Melissa! Love your blonder hair do. So pretty! have a blessed weekend of celebrating. (35 is easy, I turned 40 this year) and you're so right, we're not even close to being old :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Melissa! LOVE the haircut!!! Enjoy 'your' special day =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, you look beautiful! I know what you mean about thinking that 35 was old, not so much anymore! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy birthday, pretty lady! love love the hair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! I love Juut too. I go to the training school in Uptown a lot. $25 for an amazing head massage, wash, and cut. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday!! Great hair....love the color. Now, you've inspired me to go make a cuppa tea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Melissa! You look BEAUTIFUL - but you always have! :) My friend just got promoted as manager of the Juut in Woodbury, but I love my stylist too much at Cole's to leave.

    I LOVE the picture of your house on the wall in the background of your hair pictures. Did you draw/paint that? It's cute!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy happy birthday! your hair looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look great! i just turned 35 on friday.....hope yours was a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy (late) Birthday Melissa! You look fabulous, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the hair!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment--Melissa