http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z104/danielle982/2011/Two%20Little%20Tots/twolittletotsnavigation4.png

February 8, 2011

scrapbook updates!

i was able to get a few pages done this past weekend.  but, i am still feeling so behind with scrapbooking and i wish i could get caught up.

mara's book is now done up until 2008.  i still have 2009 and 2010 to finish in her books...as well as kaylin's from 2008-2010! but, i am hoping to get them done and start working on my new version of project life this month!
 these pages took me a little bit longer, because i all of the writing by hand.  but, i want to leave that personal touch in their books.  here is a little bit closer look....
they were so little, i can't believe it.  it is fun to look back on these picture and see how much the girls have changed.  
how do you keep on top of your scrapbooks, if you do them?  i would love any tips!

2 comments:

  1. I use to keep them. Now blogging is my scrapbook. I do print out some pictures and put them in just plain old fashioned photo albums:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are just amazing girl! i don't scrapbook... well i guess our blog is my scrapbook. I'd never be able to keep up with one! i bet it is so fun to look back at though.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment--Melissa