a few weeks ago i picked up the GORM shelving at ikea and i have to say I LOVE it. it was pretty easy to put together, but took a little bit longer then we thought. if i had more storage room i would buy more, because you can just keep adding on to each shelving unit! i also picked up some new storage boxes they are the SAMLA and come in a few different sizes. the 3 and 6 gallon are great and fit perfect on the GORM shelving.
looked forever trying to find a before...i don't have one, sorry.
but, here is what it looks like now and i LOVE it:
and a close up of the SAMLA boxes (3 gallon size)
but, here is what it looks like now and i LOVE it:
and a close up of the SAMLA boxes (3 gallon size)
total bags = 10
my lent goals this year are:
40 bags in 40 days
no snacking between meals
daily prayer in the morning with or without the girls
do you have any lent goals?







I am doing "clean out 40 spaces"...not sure if that will lead to 40 bags. I am giving up superfluous shopping, complaining + dedicated prayer time! Good luck to you. Love the update idea :)
ReplyDeleteI love that shelving! I may have to check that out. I'm going to spend March cleaning out too...that is a must. This lent season I'm giving up Coke and reducing my blog reading time. Your space looks very nice.
ReplyDelete