http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z104/danielle982/2011/Two%20Little%20Tots/twolittletotsnavigation4.png

May 27, 2011

fun friday = deep cleaning!

i am sure you think i am crazy...really, is deep cleaning fun?  well, for me i think it is.  i had a chance this week to do some deep cleaning and it felt so good to get it done!

i treated myself and had the windows professionally washed...the outside only, but that motivated me to get the inside washed, something that i have not done for 3 years!

they look so pretty and clean!
and i had two little helpers, that loved to spray the windows for me!
and we got new wood blinds too!  something that has been on my list since we moved in 6 years ago.  i love the fact that they match the color of our trim.  love, love, love them!
next on the deep cleaning list:  bathrooms...they are not my favorite, but need it so badly!
happy loong weekend!
what is on your deep cleaning list?

6 comments:

  1. Could I borrow those two little helpers? Then keep them forever? :)
    I love the blinds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My house is in a desperate need of a deep cleaning. We moved in in September and so it is dirt from other people....gross me out! I am looking forward to having time to wash the walls!

    You're girls are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to dust my plantation shutters in my bedroom so badly. I also need to wipe out all the drawers and cabinets in my kitchen. Wish I had 2 compliant adorable helpers! The blinds look great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what cute helpers! i actually like to deep clean too. we need to clean out our garage. it's amazing how quickly things seem to pile up.....yard sale on the calendar for next weekend! happy memorial day

    ReplyDelete
  5. those are the cutest little helpers i've ever seen! boy have they grown!! can't believe it!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment--Melissa