http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z104/danielle982/2011/Two%20Little%20Tots/twolittletotsnavigation4.png

May 5, 2011

thank you...teachers!

we are so blessed to have wonderful teachers at our school!
they are the best and k&m just love them!

for teacher appreciation week the girls made some cute little cards
for them and we picked up flowers!
close up of the card:
very simple and easy to do, if you are still looking for an idea!
here are the supplies you need:
1.  cute bucket...found them in the dollar section at target
2. craft paint...or any kind of paint will do
3.  twine or ribbon
4. flowers
4. cuties to make the flowers

i just printed off a cute saying on the computer and had the girls finger paint the flowers on them.
tied the cards around the bucket and we were done!

a BIG thank you to all of the wonderful teachers!

4 comments:

  1. what a precious idea! turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute - I love the personalized card and pretty buckets! Lucky teachers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for thanking your girls's teachers! I am a teacher and got not one thank you card even this week. A few words of thank go a long way & these cute gifts will mean so much to them I know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OHHH super idea. i'm probably going to copy you! thanks for taking the guess work out of my life. i don't need anything else to think about right now.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment--Melissa