This is Part 1 of the birthday recaps. I thought I would start with the 'Party Details & Decorations.' I always try to keep the party details/decorations cheap...I don't like to spend a ton of money on things that are just going to get thrown away after it is all said and done...so I typically make a lot of the party decorations.
The Party theme this year was...I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Ice Cream!
The Invites:
from this cute Etsy Shop called: Charlie lou Designs
Colors for the Party:
Pink and Purple...the girls' favorite colors
Front Door:
Yarn Ice Cream Cones
Happy Birthday Sign
Dining Room:
Yarn Ice Cream Cones
Crepe Paper Garland
Kids Table:
Yarn Ice Cream Cone Centerpieces
Ice Cream Plates
Sundae Table:
Yarn Ice Cream Cone Centerpieces
Ice Cream Cone Dishes from Oriental Trading
Yummy Topping Tents
The Cakes: made my good friend Beth...she makes the best cakes!
Ice Cream Cone shaped cake
Little number 4's for the girls
Buckets from Target Dollar Spot
Ice Cream dishes from Oriental Trading
Ice Cream Cone popper from Oriental Trading
Sprinkles
Ice Cream Cone
All paper tags came from Charlie lou Design shop
The yarn ice cream cones are so easy and fun to make. I will be posting a tutorial soon on how to make them and the centerpieces.
Next up: Recap 2: the party!








Oh my goodness - this is all too cute! Can't wait to see the tutorial. You're so lucky that you can do outdoor birthday parties. When all 3 kids are born at the beginning of March, it's not going to happen for us.;)
ReplyDeleteLOVE these - super cute theme, different! Love those tags too my friend! Happy Birthday to those cuties.
ReplyDeleteSo cute!!!! What a fun party! Great Job, Melissa! Happy 4th Birthday K & M!
ReplyDelete