The sun finally came out on Sunday, after days and days of cloudy skies and rain...
so we got out the Beach Ball Sprinkler and the girls had some fun!
And we enjoyed some bubbles! I am telling you these ice cream cone bubbles I got for their birthday are the BEST bubbles. They don't drip all over the place and they make a lot of bubbles!
Mara had fun trying to catch them...so cute!
I just love that little face of hers!
Another happy moment to our weekend...there is a sneak peak of our pictures!
YAY...I LOVE them!
Noemi, did it again...she captured K&M just perfect...THANK YOU!
check them out here!
Another happy moment to our weekend...there is a sneak peak of our pictures!
YAY...I LOVE them!
Noemi, did it again...she captured K&M just perfect...THANK YOU!
check them out here!
How was your weekend?
Hello Monday
Hello almost end of June
Hello SUNSHINE
...they are saying will be here all week!
...they are saying will be here all week!
(Let's just hope they are right!)







those are great Melissa. we ended up going out on lake minnetonka with some friends. so fun!
ReplyDeleteFun, cute - love these pictures. Looks like a super fun weekend. And, would you look at that? You found the perfect, pretty little dress! Coordinates with the girls perfectly (btw, my Sydney has that same little sundress - super cute, ON, right?)
ReplyDeletelove the bubble shots and the sipping sprinkler shot cracked me up!
ReplyDelete