Now our children are becoming friends and it is so wonderful to see them play so well together, it melts my heart. The girls miss Lily and so do I...and Suzanne!
Here are some fun pictures from their visit. We made lots of memories and enjoyed spending a lot of time together and it was great...the girls played so well together I could not believe it...one day for 6 hours...no fighting, no meltdowns, it was wonderful!
We enjoyed a morning running around the Minneapolis Sculpture Garden...so many fun things to explore!
The famous Spoon with the Cherry on Top!
The girls enjoyed lots of craft projects at Ya-Ya's house! Decorating cookies was one of them...yummy!
And all of the girls!
Thanks for a great visit filled with lots of memories! We can't wait to make a road trip your way!
Happy Weekend everyone!







How fun! I have never seen/heard of that spoon with the cherry! crazy!
ReplyDeleteLOVE road trips! Looks like a fantastic visit, love the pictures and you had some great weather!
ReplyDeleteoh, how sweet!
ReplyDelete