http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z104/danielle982/2011/Two%20Little%20Tots/twolittletotsnavigation4.png

November 29, 2011

Weekend Recap...Finally!

I hope everyone had a very Blessed and Happy Thanksgiving!
We did, it was wonderful...
family
friends
good food
and just being at home...Daddy surprised us and took Friday off too!

Life is a little busy around here, so I have not been able to get any blogging done. 
Really, I have not even sat down at my computer in a few days!
I wish I had more time in the day to get it all done, but right now I am just focusing on the most important things in life and running with it.

We had a wonderful long weekend together.  We were able to spend some time with our friends from Chicago...so happy they were in town for a few days!
The girls had so much fun playing together.  
They made some new picture frames again...we attempted to get a picture of all of us and their frames!
This is the only one I have of us all looking at the camera!

And the other big event over our weekend was cutting down our Christmas Tree.
We started this family tradition 2 years ago and it gets better and better each year.
The girls loved running through all  of the Christmas Trees and trying to find us following our voices!
We found a great tree this year...we were going for something a little different then we have in the past.  We wanted a more 'Charlie Brown' looking tree...but there were not so many of them on the tree farm, but we ended up finding one that was perfect for us!
Do you have your tree up yet?
And is it real or fake?
I am loving the fresh pine smell in my house.
Happy Tuesday!

PS:  I am going to try to be back a few more times this week! 

4 comments:

  1. That's a cute photo of your girls & hubby near the tree. I want to bring our daughter to pick a tree out someday. We have a fake 11 foot tree. We're putting our tree up this coming Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fake tree (boo)....totally not up yet (boo)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No tree yet-maybe this weekend. Love your pictures. The girls are getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We cut down our tree this year for the first time (we usually buy from a lot). It's nice and full - however, it's fallen down twice already. Yikes!
    cate @ wildruffle.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment--Melissa