http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z104/danielle982/2011/Two%20Little%20Tots/twolittletotsnavigation4.png

March 12, 2012

Family!

I can't believe it has been a month, since I last wrote a post.
Again, life is crazy around here and just doesn't seem to slow down at all.

We had Grandma Gruber's funereal a few weeks ago. 
It was a sad, but happy weekend all at the same time.
She lived a very full life, full of family and friends!

Speaking of family, the whole Gruber family was home for the funeral.
All of the grandkids where here, which has not happened in years.
It was so fun to see everyone.
Todd has a very BIG family...with all of us there is about 95 people total!

Here is a picture of all of the grandkids!
 After all of the funeral things, we all hung out at one of Todd's aunt's house...all most all of us!
Yes, about 90 of us...relaxed, wrote thank you's, caught up on life and ate!
The great-grandkids...played!

I LOVE being apart of such a large family.
I am an only child, so my family gathering top about 10 of us.

Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

  1. Melissa! Your family is big and beautiful! I'm glad you have that closeness. My grandfather, 95 passed away 3 weeks ago as well. A long, wonderful life and also a big family left behind (he and my Grandma had 12 kids - 6 boys, 6 girls!)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment--Melissa