January 2003-October 2012
We had to put Bella down this weekend.
It was very, very hard and still is.
I know we did the right thing, because she was really sick and had heart failure.
But, it still has been a very difficult weekend around here.
I miss her in the house, in the yard, I miss her everywhere.
Mornings and nights are the worst around the house without her.
I just keep looking for her when I walk up the stairs or in the backyard, just about anywhere.
My heart hurts, but I know she is in a better place.
She was the BEST dog a family could have.
Our family of five as now become a family of four and it just doesn't feel right.
If you have a furry friend, give them an
extra cuddle today, because you just never know
when they will be gone.







An animal is definitely a family member! So sorry for your loss. What a beautiful dog, she sounded very special and a treasure to have had as part of your lives!
ReplyDeleteBella was the best dog you could have. I'm sure everyone says that about their dog, but to me, Bell was special. Melissa and I got Bell almost 10 years ago and spent a lot of time training, walking and loving her up. She was there before our girls were born, when we were going through a difficult time getting pregnant, when we brought the girls home from the hospital and while they grew up. She was so smart, obedient, wanted to serve, she had lots of energy and loved to lick. I called her my "little friend". She was part of our family and I miss her a lot. They say a dog is man's best friend...to me there is no doubt. Love you Bell.
DeleteTodd G.
So sorry for your loss. That is such a hard situation when it happens. The silence can ring in your ears. The pictures of Bella are beautiful and you can just see in the photos how much she was loved. Thinking of you and your family during this difficult time.
ReplyDeleteAw, so very sorry for your loss! She is a beautiful girl! It's never easy to lose a pet ... they're family. :-)
ReplyDeleteHugs to you and yours!!
Diane
so sorry to read this :( was just checking in on your....hugs!!!
ReplyDeleteI haven't read blogs in a long time but was getting caught up tonight and just read about Bella :( So sorry Meliss! I know it was a few months ago now but I'm sure it is still sad sometimes. Just wanted to say sorry, she was such a sweetie. Hope you're all doing well.
ReplyDelete