I enjoyed my morning with little Missy Mara and she is still little! She had her 2 year check up today and did great.She is now 22 lbs. 15oz...so she almost hit 23 lbs and is 31.7" tall, both of these put her in the 5-10% percentile for her age. As the doctor says 'small, but mighty' and that is so true of this little girl. Overall she had a great check-up. Mara has been more of our challenging girl every since she was a baby. So, we are going to start working with her on some behavior issue with on-going therapy. I am hoping this will help both of us in difficult situations that we deal with everyday in this house. She is doing great health and growth wise, so we just need to work on some of the behavior issues that we are dealing with, which I am really happy about.
We are still SO blessed that both k&m are healthy and great overall little girls. We are one of the lucky families to have little babies that are doing so well.
Hope you are having a great day!







No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment--Melissa