We have had another crazy busy week at the Gruber's. The girls have been loving the summer weather and wearing mommy's sunglasses. K just looks so grown up to me in this picture...she is such a little girl, it is crazy!
Other then playing in the sun, we had a garage sale this past weekend...a lot of work and time, not sure if I am going to sign up to do another one. We made some money, but I can't believe how much work it was to set up, make signs, work at it and then take it all down. I am glad it is done and we can get back to our normal life just playing and enjoying the summer.I am in love with our pictures we had taken 2 weeks ago as well...I keep looking at them to see what I am going to get printed to frame...there are so many great ones to pick from, it is going to be hard. Here are a few of my favorites of the girls, of our family and of us...enjoy!













Those are cute pics from Noemi. And those of the girls in the sunglasses - Too cute! Kaylin looks like she's 4, AT LEAST!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Love the one with the red wall with all of you:)
ReplyDelete