http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z104/danielle982/2011/Two%20Little%20Tots/twolittletotsnavigation4.png

September 15, 2009

9 Years!

9 years ago, I married this man and it has been the greatest 9 years of my life.

He has been a wonderful husband, the greatest friend and my #1 supporter, he has become an amazing father and I can't thank him enough for everything he does for me and our family. I thank God for him everyday and feel so blessed to be married to this amazing man.
Thanks for everything sweetheart...I look forward to another 9 years together, they will be great!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!! What a great celebration - 9 years! I loved reading the updates on the girls - it was nice to get caught up. Sounds like you will enjoy the one day break in the morning. Enjoy it :) You deserve it. I'm so glad you and Todd can enjoy an evening out for your anniversary - congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, that was Jac above :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment--Melissa