Thanks for a great night of learning, I can't wait for our next class in 3 weeks!
September 19, 2009
Camera Fun!
Last night I took an amazing photography class with a great group of women. Our photographer and my friend Noemi is teaching a class for moms who love to take pictures. I learned a ton last night and have been playing around with my camera all morning. Mara at one point this morning, told me to put it away....maybe it was out a little too much! Here are a few shots I took this morning...just playing, I still don't really know what I am doing, but I am learning and it is a lot of fun.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







So cute! I am also learning about photography....I definitely need a class. I'll try to get a tutorial up soon for that flower I made ;)
ReplyDelete