http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z104/danielle982/2011/Two%20Little%20Tots/twolittletotsnavigation4.png

November 18, 2009

Camera Fun...Again!

the sunlight was coming in the back of the house today and i just was playing with my camera...love how the light is hitting k's hair. she really didn't want her picture taken...as you can see she i not looking at the camera, but i really like this picture. here are a few others...

tomorrow there will be another thankful post...i am going to try to post one every day up until thanksgiving!


ps: the cute bow she is wearing is from this etsy shop: LL's Creations...she is wonderful to work with and I am so happy she found my shop...we have been doing a lot of trades...hair bows for me, messy flowers for her girls...it has been fun!


enjoy your night!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE it too! Your girls are beautiful and very photogenic. The pictures are great. I am very thankful I found you and your talent. I think we have a lot in common it is just too bad we don't live closer.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment--Melissa