http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z104/danielle982/2011/Two%20Little%20Tots/twolittletotsnavigation4.png

February 2, 2010

365 project: week 5

i am still learning a lot about photoshop elements, but i am getting faster at this.  i was thinking today when i was working on my pages am i saving time by doing it on line...not sure!  i think in the end i am and over the weeks and months i will get faster at my layouts.  i have been doing the pages on mondays during nap, which is taking a lot of nap time...so i need to figure that one out...because i need to sew at nap time as well!

i am looking for some fun elements to add to my pages too...i love ali edwards overlays, so i might get a few of those to add to my pages...i am such a paper girl and i love making all my embellishments, that i feel my pages are lacking a little bit of me in them...but i am still loving them!

week 5. page 1

week 5. page 2

and here are a few more pictures from our weekend...they were on my little camera and i forgot about them. 

m waiting for music class to start...we were early...i could not believe it!
enjoy a coloring game at dinner on saturday night...they kept asking daddy for more money, it was really cute!

and the girls on saturday...giving each other one BIG hug!  so cute!


and

5 comments:

  1. Your 365 album is looking great! I finally got my first four weeks done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your girls are so adorable. And I love the digital layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look on Mara's face as she waits for dance class!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your layouts. I finally got mine all caught up and posted to my blog. You will get faster with time, I promise!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your comment last week. Yep, I have the kit from Becky Higgins, and maybe someday, when I have more time (?!?!) I'll delve into the digital world. For just beginning, your work is great! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment--Melissa