http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z104/danielle982/2011/Two%20Little%20Tots/twolittletotsnavigation4.png

February 1, 2010

no moster under the bed....

just little kaylin!  this is how we found her last night sleeping before we went to bed...so funny and so cute!

as you can see her eyes are open a little bit...she woke up...i don't think she was actually awake, but she saw me take the picture...i just had to!

i asked her this morning about it and here is what she told me:

mommy: k where were you sleeping last night?
k: under my bed and you come and take a picture of me
mommy: why were you sleeping under your bed?
k:  because i was singing the abcs

that was her answer...singing the abcs and she just got too sleepy and fell asleep!  oh that girl, just melts my heart!  her sleeping habits she gets from her dad...not me!  daddy can fall asleep anywhere at anytime...it drives me crazy, when i lay awake at night watching him sleep!

365 project...coming up tomorrow!



and

7 comments:

  1. Hey Melissa,
    Love that pic!! What a cute story! Your daughters are gorgeous! I didn't know you had a blog until today. Maybe I'm just out of the loop.
    take care!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, that's funny! I have found my son Kieran under the bed before having done the same thing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. asleep under the bed? oh my. i don't think i could ever do that ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment--Melissa